Saturday, June 30, 2018

Article archive

Since the internet has been subsumed by the ubiquitous "load more" button everywhere, it's difficult to find certain articles. I've decided to make an archive of my work to make that easier; at the very least I'll use it frequently when I can't remember where I posted something or what my method was years ago. Just a warning that this won't be updated religiously. But I will post things chronologically in each section with the most recent at the top, and the recommended section will just have a few of my favorite pieces I think people should at least try first.

Recommended:

How Will We Remember Kevin Garnett? along with the conclusion piece Remembering Kevin Garnett

Roy Hibbert and the Search for Truth in Defensive Stats

Closure on 3-point Team Defense

Usage Versus Efficiency

Reinventing PER

Week in review archive:

NBA Awards Picks Weeks 25 and 26: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish. Game 82 MIN-DEN, defender positions, Westbrook's dismissed triple-double average, Jokic's rebounding, Andre Ingram's debut, 6MOTY, MIP, all-rookie, ROY, COTY, OPOY, all-defense, DPOY, all-NBA, and MVP.

Week 24: LeBron’s defense, 76ers, and Raptors playoff rotation. LeBron's defense is a liability, origins of an MVP with how team results are misleading, play-by-play data inaccuracy, Embiid's broken face, post-ups and spacing, Markelle Fultz rebooted, Toronto's playoff rotations, Jerami Grant versus Carmelo Anthony, and LeBron James' almost-there triple doubles.

Week 23: Spurs, Raptors, and Reader Questions. The fall of San Antonio, leaders in offensive fouls, Kyrie Irving and the injury bug, Toronto treated as the 30th team, Grizzlies lose by 61 points, all-NBA guard spots, +/- for hedging versus switching, what it means to be good or bad versus the best teams, and how to quantify tanking.

Subject archive:

Who Deserved the 2018 Finals MVP?




2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tremendous measures of comments on your articles.I deduce I am not only one having all the fulfillment legitimately here!
    iot training in noida

    ReplyDelete